lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008

Fireside

So last night Pres. Packer came to the Ogden Institute for a fireside and you know it was pretty cool. Even though I had to sit way in the back that was the closest I have ever been to an apostle and needless to say that I was excited. It was pretty good and I enjoyed all that he had to say. I thought I'd share what Shawn said about it when we got home.

"He said that Tim needs to get married and that I shouldn't be tolerant of gay people."

Crazy Shawn, that's what I call hearing what you want to.

5 comentarios:

Melinda dijo...

Since you don't like Shawn's take on the topic, why don't you add what you think he said?

Tolerance and acceptance mean different things, I think Shawn must have meant accept...

Melinda dijo...

"He" meaning Elder Packer...

Nicholle dijo...

Why doesn't the marriage thing apply to Shawn also? It's always cool to listen to an apostle.

Tim dijo...

Um he actually did mean tolerance Minda. He didn't specifically say gay people but he basically said we need to be careful of what we are tolerant with.

Who knows why marriage doesn't apply to Shawn.

TheDooleys4 dijo...

That Shawn. What a crazy guy! Sounds like a fantastic fireside though.