jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

Welcome home Shawn.

Well, I haven't exactly posted anything for a while. I guess I've been busy and lazy. Anyway I don't have any photos but I still want can talk of Shawn getting home. I can hardly believe that those two years are already gone. They sure flew by. It seems like he enjoyed it and worked hard which is a good thing. I am pretty glad actually because I'm hoping that I might have someone to hang out with now. Most of my friends are married and the only good friend I have that isn't goes to a different school. Let's all help him adjust. It was extremely hard for me to do so. Life at home is good but different. I guess I'm rambling now. Anyway, glad to have you back Shawn

2 comentarios:

Nicholle dijo...

Hey, do the five thing tag, like on my last post. I didn't realize you hadn't been tagged.

TheDooleys4 dijo...

Welcome Home Shawn! You looked Fantastic! So good to see you!
Oh, Tim, I double Tag you with Nichole.